Possible the best strategy for choosing and understanding GRS is to ask significant questions.
Understanding how your surgeon in Mexico regulates GRS, who makes up the qualified world-class team, and understanding your rights can be challenging.
Having choices regarding your FTM surgery in Mexico is about clear communication.
Communication allows you the chance to ask questions about experience, expertise, and attitudes relating to GRS, as well as find out more about the practical solutions.
Questions to ask your FTM Surgeon
1. What is your involvement with SRS?
2. Where will you perform the surgeries?
3. How many FTM surgeries have you completed?
4. What techniques do you specialize in? What are the pros and cons of each?
5. What can I expect in terms of discomfort?
6. How long is recovery for common FTM procedures?
7. How will my body look after surgery? Will this change over time?
8. Do you offer surgical revision if I am not happy with the results?
9. Do you have before and after photos for each procedure?
10. Am I ready?
CONTACT SRS DOCTORS
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.